Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Weird LLC header in 802.11 data packet

From: "Omer Enbar" <omer.enbar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:48:40 +0300
Hey.

I have pcap file with 802.11 packets. Most of them are ok, but occasionally I see a packet with a bogus LLC header.
Every such packet is obviously not really LLC as the protocols depicted in it are not commonly used.

I have read about everything I could about 802.11 and 802.2 protocols, and I wonder whether someone has any idea about it.

Attached is pcap file with the weird LLC headers.
Notice that the first two bytes of the "LLC" seem like a sequence number.

I appreciate your response.
Omer.