Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] display of packets

From: Mike Upton <mikeupton26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:46:21 -0700
is there a way to just shut off the dots in wireshark when it shows you the contents of a packet, and just show the raw data in a format similar to what ether detect does by default? www.etherdetect.com

 for example, (this is gibberish dont bother decoding) fouiwegbfvwe723snn@@

instead of

f..o.u....i.w.e....gbfv....w.e.7..2.3...s.n.n@@

i hope you know what i'm talking about. yes, im a beginner at this and it shows, but i will, in the words of Monty Python "get better."

Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia Contest Find out how.