Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Is it possible to sort the Packet List by thread?

From: "Isotope" <Isotope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:11:25 -0400
	There is a feature of EtherDetect that I find useful, and that is
the ability to sort the packet list so that packets are a subset of
connection threads from the Source IP/Port to the Destination IP/Port, with
a column item showing the number of packets for each thread.  This is live,
so during a capture, you see the column showing the number of packets for
each thread change on the fly.

	Is there any way to duplicate this functionality in Wireshark?