Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] IO Stat Interval with TShark

From: "Rick Gudmundson" <rickg421@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:34:33 -0500
I've just started scripting around tshark to pull information out of my captures. I like the io,stat flexibility. I was wondering if there was a way to run it without an interval and just against the entire capture. It doesn't like 0 (must be >= 0.001) and it needs something there. I can use a 'really big number' for the interval, but I was wondering if there was a better way. If there's not, maybe it would be useful to have the 0 value for the interval represent the entire capture.

Rick