Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Timestamp Display - nsec Resolution

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:39:41 +0200

Från: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Barry Constantine
Skickat: den 31 juli 2008 02:28
Till: wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Wireshark-users] Timestamp Display - nsec Resolution

Hello,

I was reading on the Wireshark wiki that pcap can support nsec timestamps (versus usec) and that Wireshark supports this time display.

Can anyone comment if they have tried this out with an analyzer / capture device that supports nsec timestamps?

Thanks,

Barry

Did you also read http://wiki.wireshark.org/Timestamps ?

Regards