Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Convert Pcap to text file using command line urgent

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:59:15 +0200
Hi,

tshark can do that for you.

Thanx,
Jaap

Sumant Gupta schreef:

Hi

I want to convert the pcap file that I captured using wireshark to text file

From command line, since i want to analyze the captured file(pcap file ) within my python program.

I don�t want to export the pcap file to text file using GUI

i.e File>export->file->convert to text

Instead I want to invoke this from python program, preventing manual interference

Looking forward for your response

Sumant Gupta

Software Engineer

Ext:5105