Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problem running Wireshark on Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2

From: "Aadilkhan Maniyar" <aadilkhan.maniyar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:23:37 +0530
Hi All,

I have downloaded the Wireshark 1.0.2 package for Intel based Macs. I have a MacBook with Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2 running.
I am able to install WIreshark, but when I try to run it, it crashes the report says the following is the problem:

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libpng12.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/Resources/bin/wireshark-bin
  Reason: Incompatible library version: wireshark-bin requires version 25.0.0 or later, but libpng12.0.dylib provides version 1.0.0

Can anyone please help me out here. I have also in stalled the XCode 3.0 on my MacBook.

Thanks in Advance,
Aadil