Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] PSH/ACK in all packets

From: Troy Tate <Troy.Tate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:10:06 -0400

I have an application where all packets seem to have the PSH/ACK flags set (from both sides of the conversation). This is a barcode application. Is this a typical behavior for these types of applications? The user is reporting slow performance, but I am not seeing any network issues other than these flags set in every packet.

Thanks for the assistance.