Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Support of GTP v2 and S1AP protocols

From: "Biswojit Padhiary" <biswojit.padhiary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:09:18 +0530

Hi

I am a Sr. Software Engg working in a Telecom Company. I want to know whether u supported GTP v2 and S1AP protocols in ur latest release. Whether it is being availed in the free version and we have to buy licensed version. Pls confirm me so that I will request my managers to give a Demo of ur product.

Thanks & Regards

Biswojit