Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Timestamps wrong on merged files

From: "Justin Alcorn" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:39:52 -0400
I have 2 traces from a Wild Packets appliance that I need to merge.  They merge fine, but the timestamps are off by 6.38 seconds.  Turns out that the time syncing was broken on one of the appliances.  (Not my appliances, I had to ask favors to get the packet traces).

Is there any utility to go into the one packet trace and push it's timestamps forward by 6.38 seconds, so that the merged files are readable?  An option to mergecap perhaps?

Justin B. Alcorn