Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] rtcp information capture

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:52:49 +0400
Hi,

Looking at the Wiki page, it seems that certain calculations are
turned off by default:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/RTCP

It looks like you will have to add something like "-o
rtcp.heuristic_rtcp=TRUE -o rtcp.show_roundtrip_calculation=TRUE" to
your second command line.

HTH
Abhik

PS: Disclaimer: I know nothing about rtcp... just trying to help. 0:-)