Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] rtcp information capture

From: "Ammar Lilamwala" <ammar.lilamwala@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:08:41 +0100
Hi all

I am a trying to use Tshark to analyse voice traffic on a linux box.
I have used the command

tshark -d "udp.port==12001,rtcp" -R "rtcp" > log2.txt

The command seems to be working fine and the data is getting saved in the file specified.
However the information is only the text
                   "sender report" and "receiver report".
What do I have to do if I need to view the actual data like time stamp information, delay, jitter and packet loss.

Regards
Ammar