Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Change Description of Capture Interfaces

From: Andreas Heise <aheise@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:37:21 +0200

try...

edit / preferences / capture / edit

to add a comment (description) for each interface

regards,
Andreas

lomex@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
Hi !

We are using a 4 Port GB-Eth Card for Capturing - unfortunately
all of those ports are named exactly the same - it`s difficult
to find out to which device the interfaces are connected.

Is there a chance to change this Capture Interface Naming ? (CAPTURE -
INTERFACE)

thx
Hans