Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capturing VLAN tags with Wireshark

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:59:10 -0400
Maybe I should have specified a little bit more.

Source:

Router(config)#monitor session 1 source interface GigabitEthernet 6/1
both

Destination:

Router(config)#monitor session 1 destination interface GigabitEthernet
4/48

Destination port config:

Router(config)#interface gi4/48
Router(config)#switchport
Router(config)#switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
Router(config)#switchport mode trunk
Router(config)#switchport nonegotiate