Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Finding a frame according to "seconds since epoch" in a ca

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:46:56 +0200
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 11:30:39AM +0300, Amit Dor-Shifer wrote:
> Is it possible to  locate/filter a specific packet in a capture,
> according to its "seconds since epoch value. I see there's the "frame"
> category in the display filters, but I could only find an option to
> filter based on absolute, formatted time.

At the moment there is no option to search or filter on time in epoch
format. If that would be very useful to you, you could file an
enhancement request on http://bugs.wireshark.org . However, it could
take a long time before someone will pick it up.

(Of course you could also try to develop the feature yourself, if
skills permit :-))

Cheers,
    Sake