Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Multiple trace file analysis

From: "Tony Fortunato" <2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 09:15:34 -0400
I have 2 trace files (client.pcap and server.pcap) and they are both sync'ed
to the same time server.  I can manually open both trace files and see that
client-packet 1 left at x and arrived server-packet 1 at y.  Assume there
are the same number of packets in both trace files.

Does anyone have any idea how I could automate this process to simply find
the delta between various packets in 2 trace files.  Initially, I would be
happy with that, but a bonus would be to flag lost or out of order packets.
I'm about to manually write a Perl script to do this, but wanted to throw
this out to the group to save me some brain cells and time.

Thanks in advance