Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Dissector for ANSI TCAP NATIONAL code:0 not implemented.

From: "S R I K A S I R A J U" <srikasiraju@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:18:06 +0530
Hi -

I use Wireshark 1.0.0 and later even used "Wireshark 1.0.99-SVN-25636" to decode ANSI MAP messages whenever it tries to decode a ANSI MAP response message, I get this undecoded and with a notification "Dissector for ANSI TCAP NATIONAL code:0 not implemented. Contact Wireshark developers if you want this supported"

Can somebody help me how to support this.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivasa Raju Kasiraju