Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] .mp3 decode?

From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:59:55 +1000
I read in the announcement message for 0.99.7 (I think, may have been
0.99.6) that one can use wireshark to inspect MP3 files ...

annoyingly, I managed to get this to work but can't find/remember the
details of how - now whenever I try it I get messages from wireshark
saying it can't read the format ...

what did I miss?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@xxxxxxxx                                                left blank