Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Question about RTP stream analysis window

From: "Lars Ruoff" <lars.ruoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:56:10 +0200
Yes, it should mean ProBlem.
Sorry, I didn't come up with another label at the time.
The column will only contain an "X" if a problem has been detected, blank
otherwise.
That's why I didn't want to waste space on the label text.
Any other suggestion is welcome, but note the RTP streams dialog clist is
already relatively crowded with information and the window is not wide
enough.

Lars