Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP retransmit, HTTP and web page not loading

From: Steve Bertrand <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:16:36 -0400
Graham Bloice wrote:
Steve Bertrand wrote:
hmmm...I wonder if I'm not requesting the same stylesheet...

Browser sniffing at the server returning different responses?

Different responses.

However, I went one step further, and manually requested the undelivered file. Came through no problem, but the frame size is larger than all of the ones I've seen sniffed at the switch so far.

So, those who stated MTU, I now have to agree, and I'm going to look at that right away.

There must be a weird MTU setting on a router interface or something that I don't recall implementing.

Thanks everyone for all the help and advice.

Steve