Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP retransmit, HTTP and web page not loading

From: Steve Bertrand <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:41:48 -0400
Frank Bulk wrote:
Do the fiber and ADSL connections use different IPs?  Sometimes there are
subnet/block-specific issues that cause the problems you describe.

Can you try from the fiber connection on a different block?

Oh, and to further clarify my last statement, the remote site is purely Layer-2 from me to them. Their router's next-hop is at my end.

Steve