Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to filter out last 1000 frames in a quick way

From: "Bin Zhou" <bin.zhou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:43:59 -0400

Hello,

Sometime, I capture a big size of file, but I may need to do voip calls analysis for a snapshot. For example, it is good enough for me to see flows of last one thousand packets.

If there is a quick way to filter out last 1000 frames without going to the frame or packet detail level, it will be very helpful.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Bin