Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fw: RPID in ACK

From: Raghul Prasanna <raghul82@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:55:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

 Does anyone know abt this?

Thanks,

Raghul

--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Raghul Prasanna <raghul82@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Raghul Prasanna <raghul82@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Wireshark-users] RPID in ACK
To: wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 16 June, 2008, 4:56 PM

Hi All,

 I have a scenario were calls to Verizon are getting rejected. When I looked at the ethereal I found that we are sending ACK to 200 OK from Verizon. But they keep sending us 200 OK and we respond to it everytime and finaly they time out.

 When I checked with Verizon they said that we dont send RPID in ACK. I have never come across this scenario were RPID needs to be sent in ACK. I thought its sent in Invite message which we do.

 Does anyone know if there is any spec which states that RPID shd be sent in ACK?

Thanks,

Raghul

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.