Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Do not capture all packets

From: "shilpi jhilmil" <shilpi.bhowmick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:52:43 +0530
hi marcelo,
shilpi this side.
thanks for ur reply.
but can u help me from the begining.coz i have just start only.
just think i have only downloaded the wireshark now can you please
tell me step by step what i have to do and not.
u r saying about client side and server side but i am not getting
these all things.
so humble request to you that please guide me from the very initial..
i shall be thankfull to you.