Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] flow of h.323 in VOIP using wireshark

From: "shilpi jhilmil" <shilpi.bhowmick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:59:11 +0530
hi guys.
   i have stuck in one place .please help me out..
   i have captured the h323 data in wireshark but i am not getting the
flow of it.can anyone help me by helping me what to do further.
  even i dont know how to check that the capture is done in correct
network or not..
  so please help me out as i am the beginer.
  Thanking to you all.

--
Thanks n Regards,
Shilpi Bhowmick