Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Schedule Wireshark to auto start

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:47:28 +0200
Hi,

You can also launch dumpcap from a batchfile, with appropriate options. That is even more fail save.

Thanx,
Jaap

Rob MacKenzie wrote:
The command line version of wireshark, tshark, which comes with Wireshark, is the easiest way to go about that. Scheduling is system dependent. I think windows has a scheduler, but I don�t really remember. If you want the display, Wireshark itself can also be started and immediately capture using command line options.

*Rob MacKenzie*
/Advanced Connectivity Developer/