Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP segment of a reassembled PDU

From: "Vishal Study" <vishal.study@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:19:40 -0700
Hello:

Ethereal is showing lot of packets with "TCP segment of a reassembled
PDU" in Info field.

Which of the following is true:

- Is the received packet IP-fragmented? I don't think so as IP
flags/fragment-offset is all 0s.

- Is this an TCP fragmented packet? I don't pkts coming out of order,
so don't think so.

- Or is this part of a bigger application packet that has multiple TCP
pkts (and all with the same Info:..TCP segment of a reassembled PDU).

Can someone please help.

Thanks!