Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] problems trying to add bug to bugzilla this morning

Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:15:22 +0000
The email address given on the error page resulted in the bounce.  I'm trying to report a problem adding a bug in bugzilla when trying to submit another bug.

The instructions on the bounce email suggests that I send this email to wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  It doesn't seem like the right place but just following directions!

Frank

From: wireshark-bugs-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> This is a one-way list.  Please send your message to
> wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx OR open a ticket at
> http://bugs.wireshark.org/ .

	Attached Message