Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark -T fields and info column

From: "Rob MacKenzie" <rmackenzie@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:09:12 -0400
This is actually a really important issue for me.  I want the columns,
as they provide information that is not available otherwise, but I need
to be able to parse out the information easily.

After looking at the code in tshark.c, I agree with Elvis that it would
be very easy to add.  I might in fact re-compile a custom version that
does it.

Any objections to adding this to Tshark? I'm still new to the way open
source projects are managed, is it best to submit a bug report?

Rob MacKenzie
Advanced Connectivity Developer