Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark SSL Decryption

From: "Al Aghili" <aaghili@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:38:47 -0600

Hi,

I’ve posted this once before but didn’t get any answers so trying again. We are trying to decrypt SSL traffic in our network but for some reason tshark is only able to decrypt the http headers of the request. So not the request body or the any of the response from the server. What could be going on?

If this is a SSL session cache issue how come we are able to decrypt the http header but not the body?

TIA

Al