Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Unable to detect Network Interfaces on Windows 2003 Server
From: Jaap Keuter <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:42:22 +0200
Hi,

How are these two network interfaces bound into your system? Is it a bonded redundant interface? What is the VPN stuff doing with it? What drivers are on there? It's stuff like this that makes Win32 capture sometimes tricky.
Thanx,
Jaap

Oldenburg, Kenneth D wrote:
Hello,
I have installed the latest version of Wireshark 1.0.0 and the
associated WinPcap version 4.0.2 and when I run Wireshark and look under
the interfaces it only shows
The Adapter for generic dialup and VPN Capture. I have 2 interface which
both are Intel Pro/1000MT . Can anyone tell me what the problem maybe??