Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] read ATM capture files with PPPoE encapsulation?

Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:08:39 +0200
Hi,

I have a few captures files and need to open them with Wireshark. Unfortunately it fails because the creator of the captures files did change the header and I can't change it back nor test it myself to find the correct value to correct it.

If it is possible (IMO from the docs it should?) to open:

Snoop v2 files (RFC1761)
containing ATM traffic with PPPoE encapsulation?

what are the correct header values for this kind of capture files?

Any help is welcome. :)
Thanks!
Thomas
--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh�rt?