Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] CDMA 2000 IOS 4.1 not correctly decoded

From: B.Tosovsky <B.Tosovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:33:54 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

I captured some packets by DAG 3.7T from CDMA A interface, but I found problems with decoding CDMA BSSAP - wireshark is decoding only some SCCP messages, connection oriented DT1 and CR messages are decoded as TCAP.

I found that I need to set BSSAP protocol manually  SSN to 254 and then to 0 ???  and then i get decoded whole BSAP stack.

BSAP is version 4.0.1.

Settting of TCAP SSN to do not decode SSN 254 has no affection.

Can you help with proper setting ?