Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Anyone out there with Windows 2000?

From: "Schumi Imor" <schumiimor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:04:03 -0400
Hello, It's hard to get your hands on a windows 2000 box those days. And I'm having a problem capturing packets with WireSharp using the MS Loopback Adapter on Win2000? Can someone tell me if it works on their end or can do a quick test for me? I can't seem to even see the packet numbers go up when I right click->status on the Local Connection of the LoopBack. Is it my PC or LoopBack Adapter? Some help would be really appreciated.