Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark html page data

From: "Aditya Joshi" <aditya.joshi.2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 23:10:07 +0530
Hi

I am trying to look for keywords in a html response (the html page ie)
via tshark. Now i have found that data-text-lines holds the HTML data
and I am trying to dump the data in this field:

tshark -r datadump -V -T text -Tfields -e data-text-lines

Where datadump is a libpcap dump of the n/w data.

Now all that gets printed out is the mime type text/html etc.. not the
whole page. How can i get it to dump the whole html page in ascii??

Thanks and Regards

Aditya

PS: I know i can use the matches clause to look for patterns (via
PCRE) but i am interested in the complete html page too.

Sorry if this ends up a repost i got disconnected just as i sent the
first mail. :)