Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] A problem with tshark

From: Alfon <alfonnn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:28:40 +0200
Hi group,

Sake,

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you.

Solved problem

Regards,

2008/5/8 Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 09:30:30AM +0200, Alfon wrote:
> Hi,
> Ok. Sorry,

No problemo ;-)

> I have a problem with Tshark.
> On having used tshar with the opci?n:
>
> C:\>tshark -i2 -q -zio,stat,10,tcp,ip
> Capturing on 3Com EtherLink PCI
> 281 packets captured
>
> ======================================
>  IO Statistics
>  Interval: 10.000 secs
>  Column #0:
>                  |   Column #0
>  Time            |frames|  bytes
>  000.000-010.000      50     19843
>  010.000-020.000      25      5989
>  020.000-030.000     206     60075
>  =======================================
>
> Information is absent in: Column #0
> And in addition it does not print the relative information to Column #1
>
> Which is the problem ?

I have tried it myself, and it looks like your regional settings are
causing the problem. Somehow the parsing of the options fails when
the decimal symbol is a ",". As a workaround you can change your
regional settings to use the "." as a decimal symbol. Then the
options are parsed ok.

Could you file a bug for this issue on http://bugs.wireshark.org ?

Cheers,
   Sake