Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HTTP/HTTPs sniffer

From: "Isara Anantavrasilp" <isara.a@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 16:48:23 +0200
Hi,
How "automated" your sniffing would be?
You can just use Wireshark if you wanna capture the packets only in a
small period of time.
Otherwise, you might wanna write a program that access to libpcap (or
winpcap) directly.

And do you need only the HTTP packets or the data in the packets?
If you need the data in the packets, I cannot see any other way but to
write your own capturing program.

To filter the HTTP packets, you can write a routine that look into the
packet payload for some specific HTTP syntax.

Cheers,
Isara