Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] rtp playload help

From: miguel olivares varela <klica_sk8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 02:06:24 -0700
Hi

i have a question does anybody knows how can i transform in a massive way a pcap file with a lot RTP session in line of commands?
for example i got a .pcap file i open my file with wireshark and then i do "statics->rtp->show all streams"   then i got a small windows with all the rtp streams by rtp session i pick one of them "analyze" so i got another window "rtp streams analysis" i click on "save paylod" and finally i got my audio file or raw file.

i want to do the same but in command lines and save the payload of all the rtp sessions that i have in my pcap file.

Does anybody knows if its possible?

thanks

Miguel