Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 87

From: "Velissarios Lataris" <Velissarios.Lataris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:38:41 +0100
Both the things you're talking about (detecting retransmission by
looking at the sequence numbers, relative sequence numbers) are
preferences.  Try going to Edit->Preferences->Protocols->TCP and
selecting some of the options.

Hi,

That's exactly why I raised this question; I had already switched on/off
these options and saw no difference. Any ideas why?

Thanks
Velissarios
T-Mobile (UK) Limited
Company Registered Number: 02382161
Registered Office Address: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
Registered in England and Wales

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.