Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wrong timestamps

From: "Velissarios Lataris" <Velissarios.Lataris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:44:53 +0100

Hi,

I’m capturing WANport traffic with wireshark v0.99.7 and I see a time difference of 1 min (and increasing) between wireshark’s timestamps and the machine’s clock. When I capture traffic from other ports times are ok. Any ideas why this is happening?

Regards

Velissarios

T-Mobile (UK) Limited
Company Registered Number: 02382161
Registered Office Address: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
Registered in England and Wales

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.