Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] bug with wireshark's version 1?

From: "Velissarios Lataris" <Velissarios.Lataris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:58:25 +0100

Hi,

I’m looking at the same trace file on two different machines. One has wireshark v 0.99.5 installed, the other one version 1. With version 0.99.5 I see where retransmissions occurred but version 1 shows same packets as normal so I couldn’t spot problem immediately. Even expert info functionality didn’t report anything. On top of that with version 1 I can’t see the relative sequence, next sequence and ACK numbers only absolute numbers and I can’t switch from absolute to relative.

Is this a bug with version 1 or maybe an installation problem?

Regards

Velissarios

T-Mobile (UK) Limited
Company Registered Number: 02382161
Registered Office Address: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
Registered in England and Wales

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.