Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP conversation

From: "Sudharsanan Ranganathan" <Sudharsanan.Ranganathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:36:36 +0800
Hi Gerald,
Thanks for the details. According to wireshark, Is one TCP conversation one TCP session?
For a 500 file download (using TCP), there are 1200 TCP conversations. I can't understand why?
Also, each file is 2MB size, but per TCP conversation the bytes transferred is less than 2MB. Don’t know why as well.
Any insights will be really helpful. Thanks.
Sudharsanan