Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Reg: Getting Video Stream

From: Natarajan C <nataraajc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:45:27 +0100 (BST)
Hi All,

I am new for mailing list. I have searched the list but I couldn't find my need, So I am writing here.

I want to get the video stream from the wireshark file. It is RTSP streamed file. So the Video and Audio streams are in the RTP Payload. I tried something, but I didn't meet the proper solution.

My Steps:
1. In the wireshark log file, selected the RTP 96 (video)
2. Right Click -> Follow up UDP Stream
3. In the Follow up UDP Stream window, selected RAW
4. Saved that file

Then I have added the config data in it. Tried decoding, I could decode but there is no video quality at all. I am doing some mistake, can you please correct me?

Thanks in advance

Friendly
Natarajan C

between 2007-07-07 and 9999-99-99