Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Is it a bug with Wireshark?

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:06:11 -0400
Vinay Chilakamarri wrote:
Thanks Jaap. I am excited to know that my incorrect way of specifying data
along with an argument that was intended to do something else gave rise to
another feature that could potentially be added to Wireshark. Yeah it will
definitely be nice to have one such argument for a command line based
invocation of Wireshark.

What's the bug report for that?  I'd like to add what I have so far to it...

thx,

Jason.