Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Is it a bug with Wireshark?

From: "Vinay Chilakamarri" <vinay.chilakamarri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:22:05 -0700
Thanks Jaap. I am excited to know that my incorrect way of specifying data along with an argument that was intended to do something else gave rise to another feature that could potentially be added to Wireshark. Yeah it will definitely be nice to have one such argument for a command line based invocation of Wireshark.

Best,
Vinay