Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] why pages slow?

From: "Geoff Cox" <gcox@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 21:55:54 +0100

Luis,

It might well be a javascript problem! If I am using IE 7 and do not clear
the cache then the second time is much quicker but I cannot work out what
would case the 25 seconds delay - there are approx 40 mp3 files (total 15MB)
but only 7 are needed for the first page...

Is there any way of watching which files are being downloaded and also the
results of any actions of the user? For example when the user submits some
values to Ajax.Updater which connects to a server side php file which puts
the data into MySQL ....

Cheers

Geoff