Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capturing RTP data

From: Goran Štrok <goran.strok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:13:22 +0200
Title: Capturing RTP data

I want to know if is possible that I get lost data because of capture. If for example in wireshark I see first packet with sexuence number 1, second with 3, third with 4 and so on. Is possible that second packet (with seq num 2) is lost because third packet (seq num 3) comes and is captured before the second? Is here any buffer (if yes, how long?) to wait for right packet with right seq number.
I capture with dumpcap with flags -w, -c and -i with no dropped packet.
Thanks a lot!