Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Find Wireshark folder on Windows

From: Frédéric BERNON <frederic.bernon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:40:33 +0200
Title: Message
Hi group,

Is anyone know if there is a simple way to find the wireshark's folder on a windows platform (after installation of the 1.0.0 release by example). I don't find any registry entry for the problem. What I want to do is to install in the good folder my plugins.

Thank you for your help...

====================================
Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional
Tél. : +33 (0)4-67-87-61-10
Fax. : +33 (0)4-67-70-85-44
Email : [email protected]r
Web Site : http://www.hymatom.fr
====================================

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:BERNON;Frédéric;;M.
FN:Frédéric BERNON
ORG:HYMATOM SA;Recherche et Développement
TITLE:Chef de projet informatique
TEL;WORK;VOICE:04-67-87-61-10
TEL;WORK;FAX:04-67-70-85-44
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;23;Zone Industrielle=0D=0A175 rue de Massacan;VENDARGUES;;34740;FRANCE;
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:23=0D=0AZone Industrielle=0D=0A175 rue de Massacan=0D=0AVENDARGUES 34740=0D=
=0AFrance
URL;WORK:http://www.hymatom.fr
ROLE:Chef de projet informatique
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:frederic.bernon@xxxxxxxxxx