Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how i can decode RDR packet

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:33:03 -0600
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 09:31:01AM -0400, Herzl Shemuelian wrote:

> I use wireshark version 99.7 I have a decoder (RDR.SO) for a old
> version for wireshark and I can't use it
>
> How I can to receive a RDR plug-in for this version?

Where did you get it from?  You probably need to ask that person or the
person who created it for a version compiled against a newer version of
Wireshark.  Or, if you have the source code, compile it with version
0.99.7 (better yet, 1.0 that just came out).  Plug-ins are not always
compatible bewteen versions of Wireshark.

Steve