Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wire shark from the program

From: "Vinay Chilakamarri" <vinay.chilakamarri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:56:55 -0700
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the reply. I typed the port incorrectly .. (that 4 shouldn't have turned up after 6). When I tried the command, wireshark gave me a debug console indicating the arguments that are available for use with it(may be the syntax is incorrect). Here is what I tried:

wireshark -f 'udp port 34678'

tshark gave this output and quit with the above command:

tshark: Capture filters were specified both with "-f" and with additional command-line arguments

Thanks.